en - Re: [sympa-users] plugin autorespondeur

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Jerome Pouilloux <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] plugin autorespondeur
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:23:35 +0900

Hi Jerome,

On 2022/07/07 23:49, Jerome Pouilloux wrote:

Dear all,

I post my question here to share the answer with everyone, but I think that Soji IKEDA can help me 😊

I have installed the plugin autoresponder

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa-contribs/tree/master/plugins/message_plugin_autoresponder

The installation works fine and I want to custom the template list by list.

So I put the "pre_distribute.autoresponder.tt2" in the mail_tt2 of my list

I have modified my template /etc/sympa/web_tt2/editfile.tt2 to update my template by the user interface.

I get this error :

Is anyone have an idea to solve the problem?

Unfortunately, the files that are allowed to be edited are hard-coded in the source.  For example with recent version of Sympa:

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/blob/6.2.68/src/lib/Sympa/WWW/Tools.pm#L66-L87

You have either to patch the source or to log in to the server and edit it.

Regards,

-- Soji

Thanks you

--