en - [sympa-users] Suppress subscriber delete notifications to admin's?

  • From: Stephen Jarjoura <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Suppress subscriber delete notifications to admin's?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:21:02 -0400

Hello;

We have some lists that are actively managed by their admins, as in adding and removing hundreds of subscribers each semester. Even if the "Quiet" flag is checked, this only suppresses the notifications to the subscribers themselves, but not the admin's. Further, each individual subscriber deleted generates its own notification message. The result is many hundreds of "FYI: del list <listname> from <address@concealed>" notifications sent to each admin each semester.

Just to clarify, I am not referring to the notifications sent to subscribers, I am referring to the notifications sent to list administrator's.

Is there some way to suppress these notifications? Either application wide or list specific.

--
Stephen A. Jarjoura
Collaborative Systems Group