en - [sympa-users] Sympa and Percona Server for MySQL

  • From: Antoni Garcia Navarro <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa and Percona Server for MySQL
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:46:35 +0200

Hello,

We are using Sympa for a long time with a dedicated single instance MySQL as backend.

Now, while improving our infrastructure we are migrating the DB to a new Percona MySQL Cluster which although it's fully compatible with MySQL has some limitations on the database schema .

The main problem we are facing is the Percona limitation of not having tables without primary key, as it is in the sympa tables:

https://www.percona.com/doc/percona-xtradb-cluster/LATEST/features/pxc-strict-mode.html#tables-without-primary-keys

It's possible to define a primary key for tables without impacting on the way sympa works? Or maybe there is a reason to not having such a primary key?

Thanks

--
Toni Garcia Navarro

Servicio de Infraestructura Informática

Universidad Miguel Hernández

http://si.umh.es | 96 522 2613

P  Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es necesario. Proteger el medio ambiente está en nuestra mano.