en - Re: [sympa-users] bounce processing of gmail bounce messages?

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] bounce processing of gmail bounce messages?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:51:20 +0900

Hi Matthew,

I checked the message you forwarded, I got a bounce message from
gmail by myself, and then I found no problem on the message.

A possible cause of problem you occurred is that the error message
actually did not contain a valid subscriber address, because e.g.
the subscriber had already unsubscribed.

Regards,

-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン