en - RE: [sympa-users] Incorrect checksum

  • From: Ian Miller <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Incorrect checksum
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 13:10:46 +0000

I'm not sure what was going on here. Domain and 'cookie' hadn't changed since
installation, but something was failing. The workaround you suggested didn't
work for me - everytime I copied a list (and possibly other actions) the
notifications would fail the checksum test.

I needed a fast fix, so I have gone into sympa.pl and removed the Checksum
checking code in my instance. This seems to have fixed my problem.

Ian