en - [sympa-users] mhonarc URL problem

  • From: Ludovic Lestrat <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] mhonarc URL problem
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 10:54:49 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've got a problem with the url mhonarc generate when we click on archive
link. Instead of :
https://mydomain.org/arc/thelist/2020-12/
the URL is with local ip of the server and double / :
https://192.168.100.114//arc/thelist/2020-12/
Then if I modify the ip adress and put the domain in the adress link, it
shows the good page of archive.

Anywhere on the rest of wwsympa web gui, there's no problem with that.

I can'y find a conf file for mhonarc where the baseurl is defined.

Does someone got an idear what I can do ?

Thank's a lot

--
Ludovic LESTRAT
Responsable SIG et informatique