en - [sympa-users] debugging information for just db includes?

  • From: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] debugging information for just db includes?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 10:57:21 -0500

Hello,

We are using 6.2.58 on redhat ES 7, and had an odd issue the other day.
A list's moderator sent an email to a list, the list tried to update
it's membership from an oracle database, but instead removed all of the membership, before trying to send, and so gave an Empty list message instead in the logs.  We know that the data was still in oracle at this point in time.

Is there a way to turn on debugging for just sql member include part of the software so we can get more information if this happens again?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : maddress@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...

  • [sympa-users] debugging information for just db includes?, Matthew Goebel, 12/08/2020