en - Re: [sympa-users] mhonarc URL problem

  • From: Ludovic Lestrat <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] mhonarc URL problem
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 14:17:10 +0100 (CET)

Thank's for answering.
Well, I did have a problem with my reverse proxy for the whole site, but only
archive still got problems. My config is :
web <-> nginx reverse proxy with https certificate <-> nginx server for sympa

I use proxmox and the two nignx servers are in separate containers. Here's my
nginx conf files.

Do you think something is wrong there ?