en - [sympa-users] Hide the "Request a list" option

  • From: Gadi Vivier <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Hide the "Request a list" option
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 09:17:37 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to hide the "Request a list" option and make it only display to the ListMaster.

Following on from an earlier post about scenari for 'list request' and Racke's pointer, I've attempted to create a scenari (which I don't understand at all yet).

On Debian 10 with Sympa newly installed from source, the scenari directory was empty:

/usr/local/etc/scenari/

I made a scenari file there called "create_list.public_listmaster". The contents are these 4 lines:

###
title.gettext anybody by validation by listmaster required

is_listmaster([sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() smtp,dkim,md5,smime -> listmaster,notify
###

Then:
# chown sympa:sympa create_list.public_listmaster
# chmod 775 create_list.public_listmaster
# systemctl restart sympa.service
# systemctl restart wwsympa.service

That didn't go as I had hoped. Could anyone steer me in the right direction?

Best,
Gadi