en - Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore

  • From: Krešimir Mihalj <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 13:19:50 +0200

I also need this migration ... on git files are 4 years old ... are they working correctly ?

Is there any manual way to do migration ?

20. 05. 2020. u 10:41, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) je napisao/la:
On 5/20/20 8:46 AM, Matthias Fechner wrote:
Dear all,

I just start to evaluate if sympa could be an alternative to mailman.
But for this I have to migrate a lot of mailman archives with the migration.

I saw that on this page migration scripts are existing:
https://www.sympa.org/contribs/migration_and_archives/index

But if I try to access it, it does not exist:
http://www.sympa.org/distribution/contrib/mailman2sympa

Does anyone have a working link, please?

Hello Mathias,

I found the following Git repository: https://git.fs.lmu.de/roots/mailman2sympa, but I have no idea if these scripts are
in a decent shape.

At any rate, we would be glad to support your migration from Mailman. Please don't hesitate to ask further questions
or feedback on Sympa.

Regards
        Racke

Maybe the link on the page should be corrected as well.

Thanks.

Gruß
Matthias

--