en - [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore

  • From: Matthias Fechner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 08:46:03 +0200

Dear all,

I just start to evaluate if sympa could be an alternative to mailman.
But for this I have to migrate a lot of mailman archives with the migration.

I saw that on this page migration scripts are existing:
https://www.sympa.org/contribs/migration_and_archives/index

But if I try to access it, it does not exist:
http://www.sympa.org/distribution/contrib/mailman2sympa

Does anyone have a working link, please?

Maybe the link on the page should be corrected as well.

Thanks.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook