en - Re: [sympa-users] SQL data source options for List Owners

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SQL data source options for List Owners
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:47:31 +0100

On 3/19/20 9:10 AM, Gadi Vivier wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have a working installation (from source) of Sympa 6.2.54
>
> When signed in as the Listmaster, the Data Sources page shows the SQL
> inclusion configuration options (db_host, db_user, db_passwd etc).
>
> However, when logged in as a List Owner (privileged owner) the page is
> abbreviated and doesn't show those same SQL configuration options.
>
> Is there something I can add to the list's config file so those options are
> also available to the privileged list owner?
>
> If not, any tips would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Gadi

Hello Gadi,

to enable these options for privileged owners, copy edit_list.conf to one of
the locations mentioned at
https://sympa-community.github.io/gpldoc/man/edit_list.conf.5.html

Change the following line in your copy from:

include_sql_query owner,privileged_owner hidden

to:

include_sql_query owner hidden

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.