en - [sympa-users] SQL data source options for List Owners

  • From: Gadi Vivier <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SQL data source options for List Owners
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:10:02 +0000

Hi All,

We have a working installation (from source) of Sympa 6.2.54

When signed in as the Listmaster, the Data Sources page shows the SQL
inclusion configuration options (db_host, db_user, db_passwd etc).

However, when logged in as a List Owner (privileged owner) the page is
abbreviated and doesn't show those same SQL configuration options.

Is there something I can add to the list's config file so those options are
also available to the privileged list owner?

If not, any tips would be great.

Thanks,
Gadi