en - Re: [sympa-users] Recovering Database from Config Files

  • From: Dave Page <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Recovering Database from Config Files
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 11:09:27 +0000

That's great for populating the list_table, thanks David. Is there a way to
populate the admin_table using the "owner" data in the list configs? I'm now
getting lists in error_config state because they have no owner defined.

https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/admin/list-members.html says:

> List owners and moderators are defined in the list configuration file,
> however, for performances reasons, list owners are also listed in the
> admin_table DB table. This cache is updated by Sympa processes whenever the
> list configuration has changed on disk.

Is there a way to simulate that configuration change?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Page (he/him)