en - Re: [sympa-users] List config options

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] List config options
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:29:36 +0100

Hi,

In that case, it is not governed by a list parameter.

If you want to restrict access to the subscriber options for a whole family, you need to :

1- create a "web_tt2" subdirectory in the family directory (for example in /usr/local/sympa/etc/families/family_name/).

2- copy the "suboptions.tt2" template from the default (cp -p /usr/local/sympa/defalt/web_tt2/suboptions.tt2 /usr/local/sympa/etc/families/family_name/web_tt2)

3- modify this template, so that it show only the options you want to make available. If none, you can replace the full content with a warning telling that subscriber options can't be modified in that list.

Now, all lists in the family will use this template.

You can also change the listmenu.tt2 template in order to remove the link to subscriber options but I think it is clearer to let users access this area and tell them they can't change data rather than letting them serach the web interface for subscriber options.

Anyway, personal taste.

Best regards,

David