en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists

  • From: Walter Hopgood <address@concealed>
  • To: Tom Fillmore <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:48:34 -0700

I’ve been with Sympa for a LONG while - I don’t remember the version, but my
archives start in November 2001. Early on there were a few challenges, but
it’s run so well that I went a couple years between upgrades.

The only thing that I cannot find in the upgraded code is the Shared Document
space. It’s nowhere to be found - and I know it existed in spaces before the
upgrade. Since I have people coming to me because of Y!Groups shutting down,
I need to figure out why that disappeared.

walter