en - [sympa-users] Missing lists

  • From: "Walter H" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Missing lists

Experienced an issue after the upgrade this morning, and thought I would pass
on the solution in case anyone else experiences it.

Upgraded from V6.1.x to 6.2.48. Most of it went fine, but after the upgraded
completed, only 10 of my 600+ lists displayed. Every list showed up on the
database table, and everything seemed fine, though the web interface was
extremely slow. I tried a few things before I realized that my $PREFIX/expl/
$listname/config file was owned by root, not sympa. As soon as I changed the
owner, the mailing list showed up in my list of lists - all 600+.