en - Re: [sympa-users] After upgrade, all list archives are "closed"

  • From: dev <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] After upgrade, all list archives are "closed"
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:26:40 -0500

On 7/25/19 2:20 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>> Is there a config item or scenario I can set somewhere to change this
>> default to "private"?
>>

> There is an "archive" entry in the configuration file of each list, e.g.
>
> archive
> mail_access owner
> period year
> web_access public

Thank you for the reply. My archive entry is already set on the
list_data directories I've upgraded however the web UI is not allowing
viewing of these archives:

archive
mail_access closed
period month
access owner
web_access private

I have tried modifying the list "config" file by hand, but I Sympa
does not seem to be reading it. Is there some way to get Sympa to
re-read all the config files under list_data?

Thanks