en - Re: [sympa-users] After upgrade, all list archives are "closed"

  • From: "Fillmore, Tom" <address@concealed>
  • To: Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] After upgrade, all list archives are "closed"
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:29:21 -0700

Hi -

I encountered this problem as well.  With 160 or so lists.  I'm sure this got noticed in lots of places, so perhaps with the next upgrade this will not be an issue.  Quite frustrating, though...

Thanks

At Thursday, 07/25/2019 on 12:20 am Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
On 7/24/19 8:39 PM, dee heffem wrote:
> Hello,
> After an upgrade from 6.1.24 to 6.2.24, I noticed my list archives are
> all set to "closed (closed)".  It seems I must manually go into each
> list and reset this to "private" to get access to my archives.
>
> Is there a config item or scenario I can set somewhere to change this
> default to "private"?

There is an "archive" entry in the configuration file of each list, e.g.

archive
mail_access owner
period year
web_access public

Regards
         Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.