en - [sympa-users] Question about message footer containing personalized unsubscribe link

  • From: Rob van den Bos <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Question about message footer containing personalized unsubscribe link
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:16:09 +0000

Hello,

We are on Sympa 6.2.42 and I want to add a message footer for a specific mailinglist containing a personalized unsubscribe link. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I found the default list template (Listmaster Admin, Templates) called “message footer”. I tried to add some content there. The result was an attachment containing the footer in stead of the footer being added to the mail. And it looks like this is enabled for all mailinglists.

How do I get the fotter inline for just one list?

Kind regards,

Rob v.d. Bos

Erasmus University Rotterdam