en - [sympa-users] Opening attachments after exporting an archive as a ZIP file

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Opening attachments after exporting an archive as a ZIP file
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:15:47 +0000

Hello everybody,

I have a request from a user who wants to know how to open the attachments of emails (e.g. .doc, .pdf) after exporting the mail archive of a list. (We use Sympa Version 6.2.16)

Since the e-mail files are saved as files without attachments in the ZIP file after the export, the texts of the e-mails can only be opened with an editor, but the attachments of the e-mails cannot be displayed with it.

Is there a way to open the attachments of the exported emails?

Thank you very much for any hints.

Best regards,

Sabine Lorenz

----------

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Sabine Lorenz

Hermann von Helmholtz Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

Telefon: +49 721 608-28633
E-Mail: address@concealed
www.kit.edu/scc

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT – Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft
Das KIT ist seit 2010 als familiengerechte Hochschule zertifiziert.

Weltoffene Hochschulen-Logo

  • [sympa-users] Opening attachments after exporting an archive as a ZIP file, Lorenz, Sabine (SCC), 05/13/2019