en - [sympa-users] About archive and action_send_me (re-send archived emails)

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] About archive and action_send_me (re-send archived emails)
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 16:26:37 +0200

Dear Sympa Users

an user says that when he tries to re-send an archived email (to himself from archive web page) finds an ambiguous behaviour; in one case it works in another no.

the user is a subscriber to both lists (private/moderated for non subscribers) and archives' settings are the same (accessible for subscribers)

Is there any other configuration I'm missing?

Sympa release: 6.2.9

thank you
best regards
stefano