en - Re: [sympa-users] DISTRIBUTE messages not being processed

  • From: dee heffem <address@concealed>
  • To: Tom Fillmore <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] DISTRIBUTE messages not being processed
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 07:58:48 -0500

On 4/28/19 3:39 PM, Tom Fillmore wrote:

> A couple quick things to try though that I've found helpful in a very
> few circumstances are:

Thanks,
I've only got postfix and sympa running. Mail gets filtered
upstream before hitting sympa so that simplifies the setup a bit.

I'm running 6.1.24 (hrm, did I mention that already?) on Ubuntu 16.04
so the dependencies should already be worked out with the bundling.

I'm wondering if an alias or something is messed up in postfix. It
seems like the DISTRIBUTE message should be getting routed
locally. Like, to the local sympa user or something. Since it's going
to the relay and the moderated message never gets sent.

Can you explain what VERP is? Google is not much help on this.

Thank you