en - Re: [sympa-users] DISTRIBUTE messages not being processed

  • From: "Fillmore, Tom" <address@concealed>
  • To: dev <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] DISTRIBUTE messages not being processed
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 15:05:21 -0700

Hi -

What shows in the logs?

Tom Fillmore

At Friday, 04/26/2019 on 02:44 pm dev wrote:
Hello,
I recently upgrade to Sympa version 6.1.24~dfsg-1 bundled with
Ubuntu 16.04.

When a moderator clicks on a message to distribute within the web gui,
Postfix is sending the message "QUIET DISTRIBUTE my.list.name ..." out
to my mail relay instead of processing the message internally.

The message being moderated disappears from the web gui but it is never
sent to the mailing list recipients.

Have I missed something obvious in my upgrade?  I was very careful to
get all my postfix settings migrated but something is certainly not correct.

Thank you