en - [sympa-users] Sources field on list user listing?

  • From: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sources field on list user listing?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 11:49:34 -0500

Hello,

  Using sympa 6.2.36 on SLES12.sp3.

  I've noticed that when I hand add a user to a list or setup an import from ldap or an oracle
db the Sources field ( on the web interface ) is filled in with DB name or 'subscribed' or something.  I just started a couple of lists which import their members from files and this field is coming up blank?  Is there some extra meta data I need to put into the stanza or something?

member_include
source emu_file
source_parameters history_alumni.inc

Thanks for any suggestions,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...

  • [sympa-users] Sources field on list user listing?, Matthew Goebel, 11/06/2018