en - [sympa-users] Register WWSympa FastCGI service fail

  • From: "??????" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Register WWSympa FastCGI service fail
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 12:29:34 +0800

Hello,

I installed sympa using apt-get in debian9.5, but failed to "Install WWSympa FCGI service". I put file
https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/examples/systemd/wwsympa.service
in /etc/systemd/system/ directory. and then run:
$ systemctl start wwsympa.service
it says "Failed with result 'exit-code'".
from this example file there is "/var/run/sympa/wwsympa.pid","/var/run/sympa/wwsympa.socket", and "/etc/sysconfig/sympa", but I can't find these files in respective directory.
Can anyone tell what are the paths for debian 9.5? or did I missed some installation of packages?
I find there is "sympa-nginx"(Im using nginx) under "Requirements" under "Configure HTTP server" in documentation. But I try "apt-get install sympa-nginx", there is no package.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.
Ari