en - Re: [sympa-users] Improving Sympa bounce management is needed.

  • From: Stephane Ascoet <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark London <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Improving Sympa bounce management is needed.
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:38:32 +0200

Le 27/08/2018 à 17:23, Mark London a écrit :
The present feature that notifies the list owner when a subscriber is
bouncing, continues to notify the owner after each post, until that
user's bounce count is set to zero.

Hi, I agree at the highest level and would like to have another option: notify list owner every x day, with "x" being seted in wwwsympa. But for what I can see, the notification isn't about a specific bouncing address, but for several ones, when a defined error rated is reached.

--
Cordialement, Stephane Ascoet