en - Re: [sympa-users] periodic expiration task - expire.yearly.task

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] periodic expiration task - expire.yearly.task

Hi everybody,

I had exactly the same problem. Trying half a day to implement a fitting
expiry task to ask my subscribers to resubscribe ending in learning that
expire-model tasks are not implemented at all.
But why then is it documented?
Why is there no documentation about not having implemented an important
feature?

As for now I will have to migrate all users by hand to a temporary list and
purging them from the original one asking them to subscribe to the original
list again accepting the GDPR.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot!