en - Re: [sympa-users] Postfix configuration, virtual hosts and "Recipient address rejected"

  • From: Pierre Abbat <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Postfix configuration, virtual hosts and "Recipient address rejected"
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:11:06 -0500

On Friday, December 15, 2017 12:05:00 AM EST stefano.antonelli@cnaf wrote:
> I've tried to change the alias but it doesn't work:
>
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases,hash:/etc/sympa/sympa_transport (I left
> the same name and format)

Don't name the aliases file "sympa_transport". You'll get confused, not to
mention anyone else administering the box. Name it "sympa_aliases". This file
must be readable and writable by sympa and readable by postfix.

> transport_maps = hash:/etc/sympa/transport.sympa
>
> restart postfix but I still get a
>
> "NOQUEUE: reject:...Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
> recipient table;"

Did you run newaliases (or postalias) on the sympa_aliases file? Do
sympa.conf
(sendmail_aliases) and main.cf (alias_database) agree on the aliases file?

> like if the sympa_transport is ignored; btw, having seen
> virtual_alias_maps in the maillog, I've tried to define:
>
> virtual_alias_maps =
> hash:/etc/sympa/virtual.sympa,hash:/etc/sympa/sympa_transport
>
> but without success. At the moment I do not understand (perhaps it's a
> silly configuration which I'm missing but I don't know)

What is alias_maps set to?

Pierre

--
lo ponse be lo mruli ku po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko