en - [sympa-users] Rights for moderators

  • From: Медведев Евгений Леонидович <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Rights for moderators
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 05:09:43 +0000

Hello.

Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.

Thank you for the wonderful program Sympa.

Please answer can I allow the moderators to access the page “Privileges” in the settings of the mailing list.

While I cannot do this. I get all the time the following error in the web interface: AUTHORIZATION REJECT (edit_list_request) This action is restricted to list owners.

My version of the program is 6.2.16

Thanks for the answer