en - Re: [sympa-users] Rights for moderators

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Rights for moderators
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:59:39 +0200

Hi,

edit_list_request is reserved to list owners. This is some of the actions whose privileges which are hard-coded in Sympa.
You can, however, change the code locally if it is really important to you change the following line in wwsympa.fcgi:

    'edit_list_request' => ['owner'],

with:

    'edit_list_request' => ['owner','editor'],

Though I strongly advise against this change. List configuration is supposed to be reserved to list owners. that's why we have list owners : they handle subscrption and configuration.
editors should handle content moderation only.

Regards,

David