en - [sympa-users] Moderation and spam reporting in 6.2.22

  • From: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moderation and spam reporting in 6.2.22
  • Date: 11 Oct 2017 17:25:35 -0000

If you set a configuration parameter reporting_spam_script_path, when
someone rejects a moderated message, it has offered a checkbox to
report the message as spam using the script in the parameter. I've
been using that since I already had a spam reporting system set up.

In 6.2.22 I see that the spam reporting is now under control of a
parameter in the CGI script called signal_spam, but nothing ever sets
that parameter. Huh?

I presume from the name that it's intended to connect to the French
anti-spam Signal Spam initiative, but until it does that, would it
be a problem to un-break it for those of us already using it?

R's,
John

  • [sympa-users] Moderation and spam reporting in 6.2.22, John Levine, 10/11/2017