en - [sympa-users] Discarding spam messages instead of queueing them

  • From: Dick Visser <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Discarding spam messages instead of queueing them
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 10:01:35 +0200

Hi

I'm using Google's MX for one of our domains, which adds a spam header
before forwarding the messages to Sympa. In my robot.conf I have this:

spam_status x-gm-spam

This causes messages to not be distributed (which is what we want),
but instead they are queued for moderation.

How can I configure things so that they get dropped (i.e. not clog up
the moderation queue)?

FYI we run Sympa 6.2.8.

Many thanks!

--