en - Re: [sympa-users] Running sympa_wizard.pl from a script for use in an unattended install.

  • From: Rance Hall <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Running sympa_wizard.pl from a script for use in an unattended install.
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:07:33 -0500

I'd like to formally apologize for my spell checker, when I typed this
message I kept telling the autocorrect to stop. Looks like I have several
words to add to my dictionary.

This should refer to “sympa_wizard.pl” and later instead of a boring sympa
install, I wrote it to say “basic” sympa install. Looks like today just
isn’t my day.

Rance

Thanks again for your assistance.