en - Re: [sympa-users] How do you disable Archives for a particular list ?

  • From: Sivert Hatteberg <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How do you disable Archives for a particular list ?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:03:46 +0100

On 02/26/2017 10:02 PM, Rynhart, Patrick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've got a list where we're wanting to disable archives, but I couldn't
> spot a way in the Web UI to be able to do this. I found a few bug
> reports which seem to indicate that it's not available in the UI, but I
> can't find any documentation about how to edit the list config directly
> either.

Hi,

There should be a option under "Edit list config -> Archives"

Set "Store distributed messages into archive (process_archive)" to
"disabled" to turn of processing of new email.

And set "access right (web_access)" and "access right by mail commands
(mail_access)" to "closed" to disable access to the archive.

--
Sivert Kronen Hatteberg
Postmaster, UiO