en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem distributing moderated messages

  • From: Warren Anderson <address@concealed>
  • To: Warren Anderson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem distributing moderated messages
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:09:05 -0600

Just in case anyone else runs into this - the problem was the
aliases for sympa and sympa-request were overwritten. I’m surprised
that the only functionality loss we noticed was the ability to
distribute held messages.

Cheers,
Warren

| PO Box 413, Dept. of Physics, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA |
| CANADA: (403) 617 6720 USA: (414) 212 5446 |