en - Re: [sympa-users] Allow moderators to moderate messages in web interface

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Allow moderators to moderate messages in web interface
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 10:35:31 +0100

On 02/01/2017 09:33 PM, Guilherme Capilé (via sympa-users Mailing List) wrote:
> Ola,
>
> I've been looking through all sympa configuration parameters and
> authorization scenarios, but I can't find a way to allow moderators
> (editor) for a list to be able to access the Moderate section of the
> list in the web interface.
>
> The link isn't showing, and when they try it through the URL
> (/modindex/listname) they receive this warning: " AUTHORIZATION REJECT
> (modindex) This action is restricted to listmasters. "
>
> Where can I configure this setting to allow editors (or at least
> privileged owners)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guilherme Capilé

Hello Guilherme,

I just tried this on one of my Sympa instances and moderators can
definitely see the "Moderate" link.

Sympa version: 6.2.16
Visibility: noconceal

However, I tried to use the blacklist as moderator and it said
I can only use this as moderator ....

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration.