en - [sympa-users] Allow moderators to moderate messages in web interface

  • From: Guilherme Capilé <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Allow moderators to moderate messages in web interface
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 18:33:30 -0200

Ola,

I've been looking through all sympa configuration parameters and
authorization scenarios, but I can't find a way to allow moderators
(editor) for a list to be able to access the Moderate section of the
list in the web interface.

The link isn't showing, and when they try it through the URL
(/modindex/listname) they receive this warning: " AUTHORIZATION REJECT
(modindex) This action is restricted to listmasters. "

Where can I configure this setting to allow editors (or at least
privileged owners)?

Cheers,

Guilherme Capilé
--