en - [sympa-users] aliases issue

  • From: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] aliases issue
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:06:54 +0100

Hi All,

I'm running Sympa 6.2.16 since 10 days ago, and we have started to receive reports at postmaster mail account with subject "Unknown list"

The message itself says it's not posible to distribute message to the list:

bounce+receiver==a==domain==listname@domain

I know it's an alias problem but I tried to replicate old system config which was working fine without success.

I'm using postfix as MTA. Please, if anyone has suffered this problem and can help me with the solution I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Gonzalo