en - [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 List Log Issue

  • From: "Beth A. Cordova" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Tim Ross <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 List Log Issue
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:40:31 +0000

Greetings,
In mid-October, we upgraded Sympa from version 6.1.15 to 6.2.16.

Since the upgrade, Sympa is not logging a successful "DoMessage" in the list
log files. "DoMessage" log information was being captured in Sympa 6.1.15

Sympa is capturing log information for a rejected_authorization email
message. Sympa is also capturing all the other list operations such as
subscription additions/deletions or bounces.

We have reviewed all the customization under robot config, to no avail. We
have also searched the sympa.org website but haven't found an answer.

Our email system is Office 365, cloud based.

Any suggestions on possible solutions are most appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

Beth Cordova
Beth A. Cordova
address@concealed
ITS-Enterprise Application Services
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
805-756-6053

  • [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 List Log Issue, Beth A. Cordova, 11/30/2016