en - Re: [sympa-users] aliases issue

  • From: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] aliases issue
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 10:42:24 +0100

Hi Soji,

Yes, it's configured to be "+"

Regarding Racke mail, I've tracking_delivery_status_notification and tracking_message_disposition_notification set to off

It seems that postfix it's not redirecting right this mails to sympa bounce or sympa it's not able to process them. May be second option, because it's sympa who it's rejecting them, so it could be a sympa alias issue?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Gonzalo