en - Re: [sympa-users] moderated lists do not distribute messages after approval

  • From: Derrick Johnson <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] moderated lists do not distribute messages after approval
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:45:20 -0800

Thanks, Riccardo.

We ended up finding a solution in editing the main.cf:

#default_privs = nobody
default_privs = apache

Thanks, again

-Derrick

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed> wrote:
I was the administrator of the sympa installation for @infn.it  domain for several years, holding thousands of lists.
But I work for SLAC now and I do not have access anymore to the server I was managing before.
So I am not able to go back there to look inside to seek for "inspiration"  in my configurations.
Looks like a problem related to the MTA change. The weird thing is that it happens only for moderated message distribution as you say.
Also I am a sendmail expert but unfortunately  I know almost nothing about postfix other than the basic postfix configs.
Let's see if someone else on the list answers you.
If no one can help you I can come there and give a look. I live in Berkeley, my wife works at LBL.
I hope you can fix.

good luck

Riccardo