en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 Dropping Mail

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "Michael D. Sofka" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 Dropping Mail
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:19:01 +0000

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I've been working on this issue with Soji, and it appears that it might be a sendmail issue. The email I sent was distributed later than I had sent it because I email the sympa-user list from a different email by accident, so it went through the moderation process.

Thanks,

Youcef