en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 Dropping Mail

  • From: "Michael D. Sofka" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2.16 Dropping Mail
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:01:25 -0400

On 10/07/2016 12:55 PM, Youcef N Baouchi (via sympa-users Mailing List) wrote:
Hi All,

We had an incident where a user sent an email to a list, but 20 out of
205 users did not receive the email. Sympa log shows that sympa accepted
the email for 205 users:

This may or may not apply, but in tracking down a recent "why am I not receiving email from this list?" report, I discovered the 'suspend email from list' option. This is separate from setting a list to "nomail".

It is under "Manage your subscriptions" and it allows users to set Suspend/Resume dates for lists.

Mike
--
Michael D. Sofka address@concealed
C&MT Sr. Systems Programmer, Email, TeX, Epistemology