en - RE: [sympa-users] mailman2sympa import on Ubuntu/Debian

  • From: Ian Miller <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] mailman2sympa import on Ubuntu/Debian
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:19:02 +0000

I should have mentioned that I’m using the Ubuntu 16.04 package on, so I’m on Sympa version 6.1.24

I’ve tried the sympa.pl commands and get these messages, with nothing appearing in the web interface.

root@lists1:/usr/lib/sympa/bin# ./sympa.pl --reload_list_config

Unescaped left brace in regex is deprecated, passed through in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/^\d{ <-- HERE ,16}$/ at /usr/share/sympa/lib/SympaSession.pm line 126.

info Configuration file read, default log level 0

notice Sympa 6.1.24 started

notice Loading ALL lists...

root@lists1:/usr/lib/sympa/bin# ./sympa.pl --sync_list_db

Unescaped left brace in regex is deprecated, passed through in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/^\d{ <-- HERE ,16}$/ at /usr/share/sympa/lib/SympaSession.pm line 126.

Sympa not configured to use database list caching

--

Ian Miller

IT Systems and Services Coordinator, National STEM Learning Centre and Network

STEM Learning Ltd

E-mail: address@concealed

Tel: 01904 328376

Mobile: 07792772187

Twitter: @STEMLearning_im

Web: www.stem.org.uk

We have now launched our brand new website, www.stem.org.uk, which brings the full offer of the National STEM Learning Centre and Network onto one dynamic site. Explore our new site to access free resources, news, blogs and CPD activities.