en - RE: [sympa-users] Index of lists (sympa 6.2.16

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Index of lists (sympa 6.2.16
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 04:05:28 +0000

Thanks Steve. I’m not sure that the db is the issue anymore. I manually queried the db and returned results almost immediately. I tracked the function, called “do_list()” that generates the lists of list in the file  wwsympa.fcgi and I think it’s pretty inefficient. I believe the problem is there, so that’s where I’m at now.

Youcef