en - Re: [sympa-users] Index of lists (sympa 6.2.16

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Index of lists (sympa 6.2.16
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:38:24 +0000

Youcef,

From what we’re experience, it is a query of the list_table. Our list_table
shrunk somehow over the last several weeks and the entries returned in a
search of Index of Lists matches what is in the list_table. If you follow the
list, you may know that we’re still trying to receive help regarding the
missing entries in the list_table. Our lists seem to be functioning, but this
has effectively broken the Index of Lists.

Tim