en - [sympa-users] forwarding help

  • From: Kevin Mark <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] forwarding help
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 15:10:00 -0400

Hi,
I'm a new user of sympa via riseup. I have an forward setup (gmail) to a list.
The current setting is to allow members and moderate anything else.
I want to allow the forwarded email.
The current setting is to allow an email by its FROM field and check it
against the subsubscriber list.But with a forwarded email, this will always
be unknown.
This means I have to distribute every email from the moderation queue.
Is there a way to say:
if TO: is the forwarded email address, then allow the mail to be distributed?
any pointers appreciated.
-Kev