en - Re: [sympa-users] forwarding help

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] forwarding help
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 08:44:30 +1200

You should be able to do this with a custom send scenario.  Simply test the To header for the presence of the email address.

match( [msg_header->To], /address@concealed/ )  smtp -> do_it

Steve

On 01/08/16 07:10, Kevin Mark (via sympa-users Mailing List) wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new user of sympa via riseup. I have an forward setup (gmail) to a list.
The current setting is to allow members and moderate anything else.
I want to allow the forwarded email.
The current setting is to allow an email by its FROM field and check it against the subsubscriber list.But with a forwarded email, this will always be unknown.
This means I have to distribute every email from the moderation queue.
Is there a way to say:
if TO: is the forwarded email address, then allow the mail to be distributed?
any pointers appreciated.
-Kev

--

Steve Shipway | Senior Email Systems Administrator
Phone: +64 9 302 0515 Fax: +64 9 302 0518

This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com.