en - Re: [sympa-users] How to forward every mail to secondary SMTP server

  • From: David <address@concealed>
  • To: dev <address@concealed>, dev <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to forward every mail to secondary SMTP server
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 11:00:12 +0200

Hi,
In the sympa aliases, you associate any list address with a pipe to the sympa
queue programs.
I think it should be possible to add a local account to this pipe, simply
separated from the pipe by a comma. Something like this is certainly possible
BUT you will ignore any sympa related processing, such as moderation. You
then risk to archive messages that will actually be rejected.

--
Omnia vanitas